Farm & Tractor Tires
Farm Tractor Tires are our specialty! Ken Jones offers over 77 years of experience in the Agricultural Tire Industry. Choosing the right prooduct depends on many different factors. While size is always the most important factor to consider, ply rating, traction requirements, soil compaction, fuel economy, and weight of the equipment all need to be considered before you purchase. Tractor tires also often come in both bias and radial ply. Bias ply tend to be less expensive than radial, but radial options offer a much smoother ride, longer tread life, and less soil compaction. We carry a full selection of Titan, Goodyear, Carlisle, BKT, Alliance, OTR brand products- the leaders in the industry. We have made it our priority to be able to offer our customers options from many different high quality brands. Good, Better and Best Options are usually available due to our extensive inventory of even hard to find sizes. Our vast network of speciality tire distributors across the US means if anyone can find what you are looking for, it's Ken Jones!. We like to think we will "go the extra mile" in helping customers.
Ken Jones Tires also offers a huge selection of tires for hay wagon, manure spreaders and other farm implements.
Not sure what you need? Our experts are here to help!
We now offer live chat on our main website. Click here to chat with a farm tire expert.
"You are top notch. From the sale to the follow ups and the product that was delivered. Most companies would ship the tire folded and you shipped it perfectly. I installed the tire and it's all set. Thank you and yes I will use your site again and let my friends know about you also!"
Keith, New Haven, CT
Many tractor tires also require a tire tube. These are called tube type or TT and is usually designated by a TT next to the tire size. It is always important to use a new tube with a new tube type tire. We also carry the best selection of tire tubes for the agricultural and construction industries. With distribution points across the US, we can get you everything you need quickly! For our full line of tire tubes, click here.
Shop by Brand
Offering the best brands available has always been a top priority for us at Ken Jones. We carry the full line, and stock the best selection of sizes and ply ratings to offer our customers choices. Good, better and best choices are generally offered for most of the products we sell. While some websites may offer you just one or two products for your size and requirements, we want to give you more. We stock both OEM (original manufacturers equipment) and the best replacement brand options in the industry.
Not sure where to start?
Watch the video below to get you on the right track to making the right decision. Don't forget- we are just a phone call away if you have any questions.
What factors should be considered when choosing?
Along with equipment type, there are other considerations when choosing the right tire.
- Expected time of ownership
- hours of use per year
- type of use
- tractor age
- tractor type
- soil types
- tillage practices
- distance and frequency of road use
- pavement vs. gravel surface use
Bias vs. Radial Tires
Choosing bias vs. radial tires is not always a clear decision. That is why we are happy to talk to you first to help you make the right decision.
Tractor Tire Chains
Search our Site
Nationwide Search for Hard to Find Tires
- Tire Chains 101Tire Chains 101: Is your equipment ready for harsh winter conditions? Are you prepared for winter? Whether or not you have already seen the first snow of the season, forecasters are predicting a very cold and snowy winter for 2017. Tire chains should be part of your preparations for winter if you rely on operating […]
- Firestone Ag Tires Now Available!Firestone Farm Tires now available from Ken Jones Ken Jones Tires is proud to announce the addition of the Firestone Ag Product line to our extensive selection of farm and tractor tires. With this addition, Ken Jones now offers 99% of all Farm Tire Brands available in this niche. "Giving customers options has always been […]
- Time to Check that Leaf Vacuum HoseFall Cleanup Is Here! Have You Checked Your Leaf Vac Hose? School has started and football season is here! It’s a great time to check over your leaf removal equipment to prepare for the big fall cleanup that we all go through each year. Be sure to include checking your leaf vacuum hose as part […]